- Please bring a copy of your current insurance cards to every visit.
- Please be sure to choose CJIMA as your primary care provider with your insurance company.
- Please be aware of your insurance company’s co-pay, deductible, and co-insurance policies, and whether referrals are required.
- A co-pay will be collected at every visit; the amount varies depending on your plan and coverage.
- Please click here to review our Financial Policy. Please click here to Pay Your Bill.
- We will take any insurance that is SECONDARY to Medicare
- We do not take any New York Plans
- Always check with your insurance to make sure we participate with them
We currently accept the following insurance plans. and select Central Jersey Internal Medicine Associates as your Primary Care Provider.