Patient-Centered Care. . . When You Talk, We Listen
At our Somerset, New Jersey clinic, our laboratory equipment and technology is state of the art, allowing us to offer patients and families a wide range of laboratory services. Whether you are a walk-in patient or primary care patient, we strive to provide quality, patient-centered care when you need it.
Lab Services offered at Somerset
At Central Jersey Internal Medicine Associates, Somerset, we offer a variety of lab tests to our patients:
- Advanced Lipid Testing
- Coagulation: Prothrombin Times
- Hematology: Complete Blood Counts, Differentials, and Sedimentation Rates
- General Chemistry: Lipid, Hepatic, Renal, and Diabetic Testing
- Immunology: Hormone Testing and Thyroid Testing
- Microbiology: Culture and Sensitivity Testing
- Screening Tests: Mononucleosis, Pregnancy, Rapid Strep, Rapid Flu, Occult Blood Urinalysis
When you visit our Somerset clinic, our team of dedicated physicians and medical practitioners will help you take a pro-active measures to maintain your good health.
We accept walk-ins
At CJIMA, we make it convenient to get the lab services you need. Lab work services are available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You are also welcome to schedule an appointment by calling our Somerset office. Come see the knowledgeable, friendly and competent health care professionals at Central Jersey Internal Medicine Associates today!