Billing & Insurance
Patient-Centered Care. . . When You Talk, We Listen
We are here to help so you can focus on your health. Prior to your visit, please review the following information:
- Co-pay is collected at every visit. Co-pay amount varies depending on the insurance plan and coverage.
- Please bring a copy of current insurance cards to every visit.
- Patients should be aware of their insurance company’s co-pay deductible and co-insurance policy. They should also determine if referrals are needed.
- Please be sure to choose CJIMA as your primary care provider with your insurance company.
- Please click here to review our Financial Policy
Unpaid balance policy:
Patients will receive two statements, then a final notice letter. If the bill remains unpaid after the final notice letter, it will be turned over to collection.
We currently accept the following insurance plans. Please click on your insurance provider and select Central Jersey Internal Medicine Associates as your Primary Care Provider.
- Beech Street
- Empire Blue Cross
- Great West/One Health
- Health Republic
- NJ Carpenters
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
24 Hour and Holiday Emergency Service. Medicare and most major insurance companies are accepted.
We are accepting new patients.